Friday, October 2, 2009

Encouragement

For Biggest Loser competitors, and those who are not:

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. (unknown)

You can do it!!!!

This is a great idea to affirm you commitment to this change:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’ve started a Biggest Loser journal.
Today, I am going to write down five reasons that I can succeed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Diet Tip: Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverages.

People sometimes confuse thirst with hunger. So you can end up eating extra calories when an ice-cold glass of water is really what you need.

"If you don't like plain water, try adding citrus or a splash of juice, or brew infused teas like mango or peach, which have lots of flavor but no calories," says Cynthia Sass, RD, a spokeswoman for the American Dietetic Association.

There is a restaurant in Chicago that serves a slice or two of cucumber in their ice water.

Be creative. Be Successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment